TALENTWUNDER – RECRUIT. SMART. PEOPLE.
More than ever, it is important to understand candidates and applicants for vacancies as customers. With our Talentwunder [app] and our artificial intelligence, we support companies in finding the best candidates for vacancies and filling them sustainably. In doing so, we not only offer a platform for cross-network active sourcing, but also support our clients in managing the entire sourcing process - whether active or passive.
Founded in 2014, we have been part of an association of the TOP 40 HR companies in Germany since 2020. Together with you, we want to develop Talentwunder into THE platform for recruiting solutions and look forward to welcoming you to our office at Gendarmenmarkt in Berlin.
To support our growing team, we are looking for a (Senior) Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) in full-time.
what you can expect
- Together with our frontend team, you develop new APIs/API extensions.
- Together with your colleagues, you design and discuss robust and reliable microservice enhancements.
- You are responsible for implementing APIs, application logic and building microservices.
- You support us in monitoring the performance and error rate, as well as in improving the services.
what we expect
- 3+ years (or more) of professional experience in Java, front-end and back-end development.
- You love to develop high quality and low maintenance code
- You have experience in working with agile methods like Scrum / Kanban.
- You have good German and English language skills.
- Programming skills in Kotlin.
- Good communication and planning skills.
- Micro-Service Development (Micronaut)
- Backend: JVM (predominantly Java, Kotlin, Groovy)
- Frontend: JS, React, Redux
- API-driven approach (participation in discussions such as "GraphQL vs REST vs gRPC")
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch
- DevOps (NoOps) teams, config as code
- Cloud based, Hardware/Services (Docker, AWS)
- Guidelines and Codereviews
what we offer
- A cross-functional team of "doers" who support each other, never stop learning and know that they can only be successful together.
- Training budget for tech conferences & events.
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin (Gendarmenmarkt).
- Responsibility from day one, short decision-making processes and scope for the realisation of your ideas for the further development of our business models.
- A corporate culture with short and open communication and decision-making channels in which you can and should actively contribute.
- Flexible working hours, working from home or remotely, regular team events, company social benefits and other benefits are a matter of course for us.
Lina or Sophie