TALENTWUNDER – RECRUIT. SMART. PEOPLE.
More than ever, it is important to understand candidates and applicants for vacancies as customers. With our Talentwunder [app] and our artificial intelligence, we support companies in finding the best candidates for vacancies and filling them sustainably. In doing so, we not only offer a platform for cross-network active sourcing, but also support our clients in managing the entire sourcing process - whether active or passive.
Founded in 2014, we have been part of an association of the TOP 40 HR companies in Germany since 2020. Together with you, we want to develop Talentwunder into THE platform for recruiting solutions and look forward to welcoming you to our office at Gendarmenmarkt in Berlin.
To support our growing team, we are looking for a (Senior) Data Scientist (m/f/d) in full-time.
what you can expect
- As part of our agile tech team, you support the product team in the conception of data-driven products and features.
- You are very customer- and team-oriented in your structured and systematic way of working.
- You design and implement data- and machine learning-based solutions, build prototypes as proof-of-concepts and realise them in development.
- You are responsible for the quality of existing data and the development of new data sources.
- You are responsible for the maintenance and expansion of existing solutions.
- You supervise junior data scientists in the team, share your knowledge and report to our CTO.
what we expect
- You have a degree in MINT (or STEM fields) , Computer Science or a similar field.
- 3+ years of experience implementing and deploying machine learning and statistical models in an enterprise context.
- In-depth knowledge of translating business problems into Machine Learning solutions
- Experience with common Machine Learning techniques, in the area of NLP and Recommendation Systems (Search).
- Extensive experience with libraries, such as PyTorch/TensorFlow, Gensim, Scikit-learn and MLflow.
- Experience in working with relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Expertise in deploying machine learning solutions (REST API, such as FastAPI).
- Experience with ElasticSearch and cloud technologies (AWS, Google Cloud or similar).
- Solid programming skills in Python (and GoLang).
- Fluent language skills in German and English.
- PyTorch/TensorFlow, Gensim, Scikit-learn, MLflow
- NLTK, spaCy, NumPy, Pandas, FastAPI/Flask
what we offer
- A cross-functional team of "doers" who support each other, never stop learning and know that they can only be successful together.
- Training budget for tech conferences & events.
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin (Gendarmenmarkt).
- Responsibility from day one, short decision-making processes and scope for the realisation of your ideas for the further development of our business models.
- A corporate culture with short and open communication and decision-making channels in which you can and should actively contribute.
- Flexible working hours, the possibility of working from home or remotely, regular team events, company social benefits and other benefits are a matter of course for us.
Lina or Sophie